Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Started

Let's face it, I am a very opinionated fellow, and I like expressing my opinion.  The reality is that the world of blogging was meant for me.  The problem is that most news websites are packed full of comments very quickly, which doesn't allow for much discourse, and after a couple of days, the story is buried.  By having my own blog, I can express my opinions and anyone else who wants to join in the discussion can do so on my terms.  I also hope to attract lots of Conservative Trolls, who disproportionately dominate the Canadian blogging world, and are incredibly easy to goad on.  To say that my point of view on most things is the opposite of mainstream Conservativism would be spot on.  I also will diverge from politics and post other things that interest me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!